1. What is Vidacasa?
Vidacasa is the thermal solution to the Food and Beverage industry. Vidacasa strives to provide creative solutions to address different needs regarding temperature and freshness.
2. What is Vidacasa Diningware
Vidacasa Diningware is an ideal solution for displaying and serving cold or perishable food. It’s surface sustains at 4°C (39.2°F) for 6 hours to preserve the freshness and hygiene.
3. How can Vidacasa Diningware sustain its cool surface without external power?
Vidacasa Diningware is powered by iThermo technology. The ThermoBattery inside each Diningware freezes at -10°C, and would discharge its coldness once it is put in the basin of the Diningware.
4. Is Vidacasa material toxic?
All Vidacasa material, including the iThermo ThermoBattery, are food safe and non-toxic.
5. What cold food or perishables can I store with Vidacasa Diningware?
Since your Vidacasa Diningware can deliver a sustained temperature of 4°C, the range of perishables you can store could be fresh seafood, cold cut, sushi, sashimi, salads, etc.
6. How should I recharge the ThermoBattery Cooling Units?
All ThermoBattery Cooling Units need to be recharge in an efficient freezer -20°C (-4°F) for a minimum of 24 hours before use. Always lay flat during recharge inside the freezer.
7. I tried to freeze the iThermo ThermoBattery Cooling Units charging inside my freezer overnight already and they just don't get frozen up. Is there anything I am doing wrong?
There are a few things you can quickly check:
Have you recharged the units for a minimum of 24 hours?
Is your freezer delivering -20°C (-4°F) in temperature? (Have to confirm this with a real thermostat.)
Is your freezer fully packed? Have you left a good spacious area for cold air circulation?
Have you kept the cooling units laying flat at recharge?
If you have properly checked all the above and the cooling units are still not frozen after recharge, please email our technician at service@Vidacasa™.com for our service.
8. How many times can I repeatedly use the ThermoBattery Cooling units?
Our test has shown that you can repeatedly use the ThermoBattery cooling units up to 400 times.
9. How should I store ThermoBattery cooling units when they are not in use?
Always store ThermoBattery Cooling Units in freezer when not in use, or store them in a dry environment below 30°C (86°F).