- Water activates T30 Heat Blaster pack within 1 Minute
- Instant hot steam at 90°C (194°F) for 30 minutes
- Odourless, Flameless & Cordless
- No Preparation Required
- Food Safe Certified
- Keep away from children.
- Store in cool dry area
- Keep away from direct sunlight and open flames
- After each use, dispose as regular trash
Aluminum, Calcium Oxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide
Weight: 80g (0.20 lb)
One Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Compatible to All VIDACASA® Buffetware series and all of today’s buffet chafers such as induction chafers and other generic chafers.
DO NOT USE this product with melamine plates as it will warp the plates.
ALWAYS use this product with porcelain, stainless steel or aluminium plates.
Quick guide to T30 Heat Blaster
- Always activate pack with clean tap water, never mix with other chemicals.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid physical damage to the heat pack and its packaging.
- Always wash hands with soap and water after handling.
- Do not puncture the pack and play with the inside ingredients.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT
- Always use Heat Blaster packs with Heat Blaster Insert Tray to avoid heat injury.
- Never use with other design or brand equipment or use apart from the accompanying water tray, they are not compatible and may cause serious injuries.
- Store Heat Blaster packs properly sealed inside original packaging until use.
- Never handle Heat Blaster packs with wet hands as it may activate the pack release steam heat.
- If pack’s contents are swallowed, call your local Poison Control centre or a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes.
Simple Steps to Use
WAIT 1 MIN