- Water activates Heat Blaster pack within 1 Minute
- Instant hot steam at 90°C (194°F) for 30 minutes
- Odorless, Flameless & Cordless
- No Preparation Required
- Food Safe Certified
- Keep away from children.
- Store in cool dry area
- Keep away from direct sunlight and open flames
- After each use, disposed as regular trash
Aluminum, Calcium Oxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide
Weight: 80g (0.20 lb)
One Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- VIDACASA® Open Displayware S24
- VIDACASA® Instant Hot Buffetware (GN 1/1, GN 1/2 standard sizes)
Quick guide to Heat Blaster
- Always activate pack with regular tap water, never mix with other chemicals.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid smoking, naked lights or ignition sources.
- Avoid physical damage to the heat pack and its packaging.
- Always wash hands with soap and water after handling.
- Do not puncture the pack and play with the inside ingredients.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT
- Always use Heat Blaster packs with its specially designed water tray to avoid heat injury.
- Never use with other design or brand equipment or use apart from the accompanying water tray, they are not compatible and may cause serious injuries.
- Protect Heat Blaster packs from moisture by storing them properly sealed inside original packaging until use.
- Never handle Heat Blaster packs with wet hands as it may activate the pack release steam heat.
- If pack’s contents are swallowed, call a Poison Control centre or a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes.
Using Heat Blaster is easy...
WAIT 1 MIN